Author | Speaker| Corporate Trainer
Keynote: Tuesday, April 25
“A journey To Engagement” HR Realities in a post covid workplace-attracting and retaining an engaged workforce
Are you ready for the newest shortage and price hike? It’s not housing or lumber. The latest deficit will be human capital, widespread and felt by every business sector. This labour shortage will obsolete the old ways of attracting, retaining and inspiring. Employers will need to find new ways to attract employees, hang on to the ones they have, and build capacity with their existing team. In addition, many employers will see the globe as their recruitment opportunities; you now have to compete against your local competition for people and places like New York, the UK, or Brazil.
Many employers have changed how they work, and as we come out of the pandemic, employers and employees will look for a new normal. What will that look like for you? One thing is for sure; it will never go back to how it was before the pandemic. Employers and employees must adapt to the new reality in the job market. Research shows exciting trends that will undoubtedly impact your organization as we come out of the pandemic.
We are heading into some very challenging times regarding the Canadian employment market. Join Eddie LeMoine as he guides you through employment trends and why the old ways of managing people may not work in the future. Eddie will help you understand today’s employment challenges and how to be best prepared for a successful future.
In this session, you will discover the following:
- The trends that will impact the labour market this year and beyond
- The impact the pandemic has on the way people work and employers do business
- Why employee engagement is critical to employee attraction, retention, and productivity
- Reasons why people join, stay and leave their employers.
- The successful leadership traits to navigate today’s challenging times.
- Attract, retain, and motivate a winning team
- Increase profitability and productivity
- Understand age, gender and cultural diversity and their influence on the workplace
- Manage and communicate with multiple generations; inspire four generations in the workplace
- Recognize their strengths as a team and work collectively to produce a more robust output
- Implement the three steps in closing the engagement gap
Eddie is a Canadian-born international author, certified virtual speaker, seminar leader and corporate trainer. He is a sought-after resource for both public sector and corporate clients. Eddie’s unprecedented success is due to his powerful ability to close the gap between business results and personal development. He inspires greatness by awakening the talent in each individual.
Not only a successful professional speaker, his career experience as a seasoned business executive quickly builds credibility for his topics as he can personally relate business success stories and lessons learn throughout his 40 plus years of experience.
Eddie is an authority on changing demographics, diversity, performance development and productivity improvement. He specializes in leadership, employee engagement, employee attraction/retention, resilience and the psychology of success.
He has touched the hearts and minds of people around the globe.